GST and Other Indirect Taxes ( IDT )
With our wide ranging experience and in depth knowledge of various indirect
Taxes like Goods & Service Tax (GST), Customs Act, Professional Tax Act, we
recognize the needs of our clients and help them tackle frequent compliances
and proposed changes in the indirect taxes regime.
Goods and Service Tax
- Registration, modification or amendment under GST Act
- Filing of all GST monthly/quarterly and Annual returns
- Obtaining Letter of Undertaking (LUT) for export of services or goods
- Attending to the Notices issued under GST Laws
- Consulting and Opinions of all GST matters.
- Assisting in obtaining GST Refunds
- Support services for compliance with related laws
- Liaison with CGST/SGST department for rectification, assessment,
obtaining refunds etc.
- Expertise in complicated GST assessments.
- Filing and pleading appeals under various provisions of GST Acts.
- SEZ/EOU regulations, compliance and liaison.
- Support services relating to set up of SEZ and EOU units, bonding
warehouse under Customs Act.
- Expansion of SEZ/EOU units.
- Consultation on various aspect of SEZ & EOU related matters.
- Exiting the unit from the SEZ / EOU Scheme.
Professional Tax and allied Labor Laws.
- Registration, modification or amendment under Professional Tax and allied
- Computation of Professional Tax on Monthly / Quarterly Basis
- Filing of Monthly/quarterly/annual returns
- Liaison with the related department for assessment proceedings and related
- Opinion and Consultancy for Professional Tax and allied Labor Laws